Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Contractor, Technical Analyst
- Job ID
- Customer Operations
- Contractor- Full Time
JAGGAER is the world's leading provider of comprehensive source-to-pay solutions. Some of the largest Commercial, Manufacturing and Life Sciences companies in the world trust JAGGAER with billions of dollars of annual spend. Additionally, JAGGAER is the leading procure-to-pay provider in the Higher Education and Government sectors. JAGGAER eProcurement and strategic sourcing customers across the globe have gained access to the best suppliers, with the best terms, on our scalable, customizable, user-friendly platform. Our SaaS-based, source-to-settle solution provides unparalleled visibility, insights and recommendations to procurement leaders and suppliers. The result is a fluid supply chain driven by powerful spend analysis, comprehensive contract management and efficient accounts payable solutions.
The Implementation Technical Analyst works within multiple project team assignments for the successful implementation of client engagements. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting in the development of technical specifications and configuration designs and providing quality program code configuration in accordance with design configurations for highly innovative projects. The Technical Analyst is accountable to the project team for your deliverables and report directly to a manager in Professional Services. The Technical Analyst is expected to accomplish assigned tasks in accordance with documented standard processes and procedures. The role requires excellent communication skills, creative problem solving skills and a focus on delivering quality code and outcomes.
- Work in a team environment in which efficiency and quality is the primary focus.
- Complete and assist in the management of the solution configuration, deployment and software issue resolution to ensure a timely solution acceptance.
- Create and write both technical designs and specifications.
- Consult with clients regarding data file requirements, as well as reporting and data visualization requirements.
- Load and map client data files into the solution.
- Build custom reports according to customer requirements
- Drive end-to-end testing; ensuring the highest quality of the code developed.
- Participate in issue triage to assist the project team.
- Participate in solution and process workshops to identify client business objectives, define project goals and provide input into a plan for maximizing the value of the solution.
- Identify and raise project risks and issues to the Project Manager, providing alternative solutions to mitigate the risks or resolve the issues.
- Team effectively with other parts of the JAGGAER organization to address and resolve client issues.
- Possess strong technical skills, business intelligence, and a full understanding of the needs of the client.
- During all functions and responsibilities performed, always ensuring that knowledge transfer occurs endeavoring to ensure that there aren’t any areas in which knowledge and experience is not shared.
- Develop and maintain proficiency in the company's software solutions, solution methodologies, and core technologies.
- Responsible for the successful technical implementation of configurable applications for client engagements (on time and on budget).
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years Information Technology experience, preferably in a large software implementation setting.
- Strong Working knowledge of HTTPS communications, SQL and XML
- Experience supporting hosted software that integrates with client's existing systems (e.g., ERP systems).
- Knowledge/experience with Business Intelligence tools. Qlik technologies is preferred.
- Knowledge/experience with database queries and troubleshooting. Oracle is preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of MS Project, Excel and Word as well as other typical business productivity tools.
- Business Process Implementation experience in Spend Analysis, eProcurement, Supply Chain or Contract Life Cycle Management is preferred.
- Strong data analysis and creative thinking skills.
- Proven ability to meet assignment deadlines, strong time management skills.
- Strong technical, architecture and programming skills. Knowledge/experience with Agile software development is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, documentation and problem solving skills with negotiation and presentation skills preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work over the phone and in-person with our clients.
- Business automation and workflow process development desirable.
- Must be able to learn quickly, make individual contributions and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a team environment
- Ability to act independently, take initiative and drive tasks and issues to resolution.
- Depending on the product line, experience with latest Microsoft web-based technologies and SQL server preferred.
- Database Admin & Maintenance (backup/Restore)
- TSQL Views/Tables
- SSIS/DTS Packages
- May require domestic and international travel. Travel ranges from 10 - 30%
About Our Benefits
We offer a generous benefits package including employee and family health, dental and vision coverage, reimbursement accounts for eligible medical expenses; company-paid life insurance, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability benefits; retirement plan with company match and generous paid time off benefits. Additional benefits include education and well-being reimbursement benefits.
JAGGAER is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.