Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RFx Content Analyst
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
JAGGAER is the world's leading provider of comprehensive source-to-pay solutions. Some of the largest Commercial, Manufacturing and Life Sciences companies in the world trust JAGGAER with billions of dollars of annual spend. Additionally, JAGGAER is the leading procure-to-pay provider in the Higher Education and Government sectors. JAGGAER eProcurement and strategic sourcing customers across the globe have gained access to the best suppliers, with the best terms, on our scalable, customizable, user-friendly platform. Our SaaS-based, source-to-settle solution provides unparalleled visibility, insights and recommendations to procurement leaders and suppliers. The result is a fluid supply chain driven by powerful spend analysis, comprehensive contract management and efficient accounts payable solutions.
The RFx Content Analyst will be an integral part of the Sales Operations team, focusing on content management of Loopio’s Global RFx tool. Content management consists of updating content across various products consistent with the most current and up to date go to market terminologies and corporate messaging. It is critically important that the content is branded and consistent across all product portfolios. In addition, end user Loopio support, training, application health monitoring, performance monitoring, Win/Loss analysis, RFx policy and procedure updates will also be necessary.
- Overall responsibility for the administration, configuration, development, and support of the RFx application (Loopio)
- Provide knowledge management system troubleshooting support for bid response team as needed.
- Provide knowledge management system training to new hires and refresh training as needed to AEs, AM’s, VE’s, and field bid management staff as needed.
- Maintain proposal resources and content repositories for ease of access and use by the Sales Team.
- Flag & review new content from RFx responses for knowledge management system.
- Process functionality management including process design and streamlining to ensure best practices. To include management of objects, layouts, views, fields, triggers, etc.…
- Define and drive consistent JAGGAER response themes across the globe to leverage JAGGAER’s global brand.
- Maintain content across various business functions including:
- Communicate and implement process change as needed for the effective use of Loopio within departments and across the organization
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of the RFx data, processes and reporting structures
- Ensure data is accurate, consistent globally and cross-functionally and instills confidence in effectiveness for evaluations.
- RFP response software experience (Loopio preferred), particularly administrative functions at an intermediate to senior level.
- Proven problem resolution and analytical skills with keen attention to detail.
- Preferred knowledge of the Spend Management, ERP, or Procurement landscape
- Ability to multi-task, effectively prioritize and adapt quickly to change in high pressure situations with minimal supervision required.
- Ability to work with external vendors to resolve issues and manage project initiatives.
- Strong technical, problem resolution and analytical skills; able to multi task and prioritize effectively.
- 3+ years’ work experience in application administration.
- Demonstrated ability to be the subject matter expert in supporting, maintaining, and administering complex applications.
About Our Benefits
JAGGAER offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status and other protected class characteristics. We offer a generous benefits package including employee and family health, dental and vision coverage, reimbursement accounts for eligible medical expenses; company-paid life insurance, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability benefits; retirement plan with company match and generous paid time off benefits. Additional benefits include education and well-being reimbursements.
JAGGAER is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.