Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse (RN)
at Select Medical
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Clinical - Registered Nurse
- Street Address
- 3643 North Roxboro Road 6th Floor
- Select Specialty Hospital
- Position Type
- 12-Hour Shift - Full Time Days
Registered Nurse (RN)
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus
Clinical Interview Day
Wednesday August 28th from 9am-3pm
Open Interviews! No appointment needed- just walk in!
Meet our clinical team and interview with us on the spot.
Our Hospital is located on the 6th floor of Duke Regional Hospital
3643 North Roxboro Street, 6th Floor, Durham, NC 27704
Take the elevator to the 6th floor and ask for interviewer at the nurse’s station.
At Select Specialty/ Regency Hospital, a division of Select Medical, our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
Practice the true profession of critical care nursing, where your skills are appreciated and developed every day. Select Specialty and Regency Hospitals care for patients who are critically ill and need extended acute hospitalization for their recovery. We are currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team. We offer an exceptional employee experience, an environment dedicated to safety and quality, ongoing educational and skill building resources and advancement opportunities.
Why work for Select Specialty/Regency Hospital?
- The opportunity to build a career with an established, highly successful organization in a caring and compassionate environment.
- Develop specialized skills to manage chronically critically ill patients.
- Utilize all of your nursing skills on a daily basis.
- Work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team, consisting of respiratory therapists, physical and occupational therapists, speech language pathologists and physicians to assist patients regain their independence.
- Develop relationships with patients and their families.
- We offer a clinical advancement program for CCRN (Critical Care Registered Nurse) with additional quarterly incentives up to $1,200.
Our hospital has 30 beds, and this small team environment allows us to keep our focus where it belongs- on each patient.
We are committed to your growth and success- that’s why we offer an excellent orientation, training and development programs, and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Apply now with an organization that wants to invest in you!
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs.
Other full-time benefits of the Registered Nurse position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
- Select Medical operates hospitals in multiple states offering attractive growth and relocation opportunities
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!