Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Respiratory Therapist (RT)
at Select Medical
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Clinical - Respiratory Therapist
- Street Address
- 3643 North Roxboro Road 6th Floor
- Select Specialty Hospital
- Position Type
- 12-Hour Shift - Per Diem Days
RESPIRATORY THERAPIST (RT)
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
At Select Specialty/ Regency Hospital, a division of Select Medical,our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking a Respiratory Therapist (RT) to join our team. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
As a Respiratory Therapist (RT), you will provide quality patient care as a member of the Respiratory Team, develop and ensure the patient plan of care collaboration with physicians, registered nurses, therapists, PT/OT/SLP therapists and nursing assistants.
Other responsibilities of the Respiratory Therapist (RT) position include:
- Evaluating patient and recommends a treatment plan
- Providing respiratory care to patients with critical and complex medical and surgical conditions
- Performing insertion and removal of endotracheal tubes
- Performing timely and accurate documentation
- Promoting continuous quality improvement
- Teaching and counseling patients/families
As a Respiratory Therapist (RT), you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Other requirements of the Respiratory Therapist (RT) role include:
- Graduate of a respiratory care program
- Current licensure to practice as a Respiratory Therapist in the state
- Being a Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Current BLS
- ACLS to be obtained within 6 months of hire
- Critical Care experience in a hospital setting is a plus!
- Positive, caring and customer-service-oriented attitude
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs.
Other full-time benefits of the Respiratory Therapist (RT) position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with emplyer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!