Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Experienced Spray Foam Installer
We are looking for great team members to join Service Partners, a TopBuild company! TopBuild Corp. (NYSE: BLD) is the leading installer and distributor of insulation products to the United States construction industry, based on revenue. We distribute insulation and other building products nationwide through our Service Partners business from our 72 distribution centers located in 35 states; we provide insulation installation services nationwide through our TruTeamSM business, which has over 190 installation branches located in 43 states; and we are a leader in building science through TopBuild Home Services, Inc. and its Environments For Living program. TopBuild’s corporate headquarters is located in Daytona Beach, FL.
Our Core Values: Safety - Integrity - Diversity - Customer - Focus - Continuous Improvement - Innovation - High Performance Teams
Job Summary: Grow and support SPF sales by working with all Service Partners locations and personnel (inside/outside sales), SPF customers and potential SPF customers on SPF equipment, SPF application, SPF chemistry, SPF safety and SPF training.
Under minimum supervision – work with the Service Partners locations, sales reps, customers and vendors on all
SPF related issues concerning selling, training, education, repair, and support of:
- Service Partners equipment and SPF rig builds
Troubleshoot and repair
- SPF chemistry sales
- SPF Graco equipment
Troubleshoot and repair
- SPF field accessories
- SPF coatings (ignition and thermal barriers)
- SPF affirmation training, completion and sign-off
- All other Service Partners products and services
Benefits: We promote an environment that offers a challenge, creates opportunities, fosters enthusiasm, maximizes full potential and rewards talent. We realize our employees are our most valued resource which is why we offer a variety of benefits including competitive compensation, comprehensive health, dental, vision coverage, paid holidays, paid time off, 401 (k) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program services, flexible spending account (FSA), life insurance, short term and long term disability, discounted gym membership and a host of other discounts. Our goal is to promote a healthy work/life balance.
TopBuild Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. EOE Protected Veterans/Disability.
Please visit our website at www.service-partners.com/careers
- Ability to travel (air, land and sea)
- Overnight travel mandatory – minimum 50% - 75%
- 75% outside/field environment
- Mechanical, Construction, plumbing and electrical aptitude
- Building code knowledge
- Building Science knowledge
- Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Speak and understand Spanish very helpful
- Minimum 3 years SPF field spray application
- Minimum 1 year SPF application/sales
- SPF roofing and SPF insulation knowledge/application
- Heavy Customer Service required
- Mechanical & Construction experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- SPFA PCP Master Applicator helpful
- ACC/CPI – on-line safety training (pass rate of 100%) ABAA certification helpful
- BPI certification helpful
- Must pass Medical evaluation for PPE – Supplied Air Respirator (SAR)
- Ability to bend, kneel, reach, climb and lift up to 100 lbs