Seventh Sense Consulting
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Seventh Sense Consulting
|Location:||Gulf Coast States- MS, LA, TX, FL, AL|
MINIMUM CLEARANCE LEVEL: Public Trust
CITIZENSHIP: US Citizenship
LOCATION: Gulf Coast States- MS, LA, TX, FL, AL
Seventh Sense Consulting LLC is looking for a Contract Specialist for our client locations in The Gulf Coast Region- MS, LA, TX, FL, AL.
- Assist the CO in conducting strategic requirements review, acquisition strategy development, Request for Proposal development, and in performing other related procurement tasks as required.
- Assist the CO in review of requirements documents submitted by the Program Office to determine adequacy and sufficiency and make recommendations to the CO to accept or reject.
- Participate in meetings as required. Meetings include pre-award conferences, periodic progress review meetings, acquisition planning meetings, and other meetings as required by the CO.
- Assist the CO in preparing solicitations, acquisition plans, source selection plans, and other documents required in accordance with regulatory and local guidance. Documents shall be accurate, current, and maintained up to date (for example, Acquisition Plan milestone schedule).
- Support the Contracting Officer in assisting customers with the development and preparation of requirements documents (e.g., PWS, technical evaluation factors, performance plans, etc.).
- Complete all contract awards within the Agency’s established Procurement Administrative Lead-times (PALT). Projected Acquisition Timelines will be provided to contractor staff after award.
- Complete and handle all contract files in accordance with acquisition regulations and DOL local policies and procedures.
- Support the CO in source selections and will be required to sign Organizational Conflicts of Interest (OCI) and Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDAs). All source selection evaluation information made accessible to Contractor personnel shall be protected and treated as “Source Selection Sensitive” information as defined in FAR 2.101 and pursuant to 3.104.
- Provide cost or price analysis services include price analysis for commercial and non-commercial items; cost analysis; cost realism analysis; and the preparation of pricing reports and related pricing documents needed for negotiations.
- Provide support for the Center Small Business program. The small business office at each Center supports NASA's small business program and industry assistance and outreach initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in business, or 24 credits in business related coursework from an accredited college.
- DAWIA or FAC-C Lvl III preferred
- Four (4) years of relevant experience in federal contracting
- In-depth working knowledge of federal procurement regulations and policies, and the ability to perform complex cost/price analysis functions, and be knowledgeable and experienced using electronic media, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT, etc.).
- Ability to quickly grasp procurement terms, methodologies, and processes, prepare contract files and associated electronic documentation and create procurement actions (e.g., contract, order, mod) for contract execution.
- Proficiency with the use of Adobe Acrobat Pro and Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook in the performance of day-to-day activities is required.
- The candidate shall have excellent writing skills and be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. The candidate shall also be intimately knowledgeable with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
Seventh Sense Consulting offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, and paid time off.
Seventh Sense Consulting is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer