Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Triangle Springs - Outpatient Receptionist
Job Reference #: 8a7887a861f94cc901620b88400324aa
Triangle Springs – Outpatient Receptionist (Immediate Need)
Outpatient Receptionist (Full-Time)
Triangle Springs is a 77-bed, state of the art mental health and addiction treatment center located in Raleigh/Durham, NC, offering highly specialized services for adults, adolescents, and their families.
Triangle Springs provides a compassionate and results-driven approach to treatment for those who are struggling with emotional and mental health issues, and drug and alcohol addiction.
Triangle Springs is seeking a dynamic and dedicated individual to greet and sign in patients attending our evening programing, three nights a week. Our mission is to Change People’s Lives, so we are looking for passionate staff willing to collaborate with team members to live our mission and impact those we serve.
Receptionist greets patients and guests upon arrival and ensures their comfort while waiting to be seen.
- Assists patients in completing paperwork
- Answers and directs telephone calls to appropriate personnel. Takes messages when appropriate
- Maintains record of patients seen each day and completes filing of notes
- Performs follow up calls to patients not in attendance for groups
- Maintains clinic files for physicians as needed
- Performs other clerical duties as assigned by supervisor
- Strong attention to detail a must!
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Experience: Previous clerical and customer service experience. Experience in a psychiatric health care facility, with direct experience working with chemical dependency patients preferred.