Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Triangle Springs - Registered Nurse (RN)
Job Reference #: 8a7883a86024f74c016032ac07be1188
Categories: Healthcare - RNs & Nurse Management
Triangle Springs – Registered Nurses (ASAP)
Positions Available (Part-Time / Full-Time)
Triangle Springs is a 77-bed behavioral hospital located in Raleigh, NC . The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Triangle Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®.
Our Triangle Springs Nursing Team is devoted to providing innovative and exceptional psychiatric care in a safe and therapeutic environment. We focus on creating a strong foundation for long-term healing and recovery with evidence-based practices, and utilizing medication therapy that is relevant and up to date. Above all, we truly value that both the patients and our staff are treated with dignity and respect, always going that extra mile to ensure a positive environment. So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®?
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team members
- Support the organization, program and unit philosophy of care
- Coordinate and deliver quality general and psychiatric nursing care to patients
- Ensure medical Orders are followed, initiate and follow treatment planning
- Act as a patient advocate at all times
- Graduate from an accredited program of professional nursing training
- Current unencumbered license to practice by the State Board of Nursing
- CPR Certification and Crisis Prevention Training (CPI) within 30 days of employment and prior to any patient contact
Previous experience in a psychiatric health care facility, with direct experience working with chemical dependency, dual diagnosis, psychiatric and geriatric patients preferred. Experience in patient assessments, family motivations, treatment planning and communication with external review organizations or comparable entities.