Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Content Marketing Manager
at SugarCRM, Inc.
SugarCRM is a customer experience leader enabling businesses to create profitable customer relationships by delivering highly relevant, personalized experiences throughout the customer journey. We empower companies to strengthen existing customer relationships, create new ones through actionable insights and intelligent automation and better understand the customer at every stage of the journey. This enables businesses to accelerate demand generation, grow revenue, deliver superior customer care and increase loyalty. Our easy-to-use, intuitive platform makes customer experience easy and accessible for everyone, allowing marketing, sales and services professionals to focus on high-impact, value-adding activities that create customers for life.
Where do you fit?
SugarCRM is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to conceive and create compelling copy for marketing campaigns to generate demand and revenue. The right fit for this position will possess excellent writing skills, knowledge of developing buyer personas and a desire to excel in mapping content in the steps of our buyers’ sales journey. Most importantly, this role requires a positive attitude with a willingness to learn. You should be a self-starter with an interest in technology, a love for copywriting and savvy in A/B testing, optimization, and analysis.
The ideal candidate will be able to produce succinct, attention-grabbing headlines and compelling calls to action that are tailored to each target audience and marketing strategy. The ideal Content Marketing Manager must work closely with marketing team members, communicating goals and providing updates effectively.
Reporting to VP of Global Revenue Marketing, you will work from our office in Durham, NC
Impact you will make in the role:
- Create and implement content marketing strategy, including the development of themes/topics, content creation, curation, and distribution of lead- and revenue-generating content, including, but not limited to:
- Whitepapers, guides, ebooks
- Email campaigns
- Webpages and landing pages
- Sales follow up emails
- Ad Copy
- Edit marketing collateral to ensure messaging is on-brand, concise, and visually appealing
- Project management of 3rd party (contracted) resources
- Build and manage marketing programs calendar
- Establish workflows for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content
- Provide project management support on marketing initiatives
- Work with Marketing Automation, SEO, and Social managers/teams to coordinate execution of marketing campaigns
- Keep up-to-date with on-page SEO best practices and trending industry topics for content creation support
- Communicate results of marketing campaigns and suggest tests to continuously improve results
- Assist with other marketing projects when needed
Expertise you will bring in:
- 5+ years of experience in the B2B technology space
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism or other discipline with a heavy writing focus preferred
- Exemplary grammar, punctuation and spelling skills
- Strong aptitude for integrated digital marketing campaigns
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, while paying close attention to the details
- Experience brainstorming with marketing teams on new campaign ideas
Location: Durham, NC
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, friendly people, and inspiring work, we have some great benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries
- Health/Wellness: Wellness Reimbursement and Workforce Fitness Program
- Career & Personal Development Program – multi-platform
- Regular social events
- Ownership is the greatest self-identity at SugarCRM - you are making an impact now
- We are a merit-based company - many opportunities to learn, excel and grow your career
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: SugarCRM does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any SugarCRM employee. SugarCRM will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of SugarCRM and will be processed accordingly.