Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Engineer (2111)
at SugarCRM, Inc.
About SugarCRM, Inc.
SugarCRM helps businesses everywhere provide the most outstanding experiences of all time — for every customer, from anywhere in the world. We’re building a world where companies can act as fully functional extensions of their customers. Where teams can anticipate needs long before customers even realize they have them. Where sales, marketing and services are fully freed to focus on people instead of processes. We bring innovation, transparency, integrity, value and passion to all we do to cultivate customers for life.
Where do you fit?
We are looking for curious, highly motivated Software Engineers to create the next generation of SugarCRM software products and tools. In this role you will be a member of a Scrum Team working as a full-stack engineer utilizing modern technologies to develop both front end and back end components for various products with a strong emphasis on reliable, maintainable, and scalable solutions that run in high volume, high availability environments. To be successful in this role you must be independent, and be a quick learner with a can-do attitude and a willingness to work with new and emerging technologies. You will have stellar project organization and communication skills, a strong desire to collaborate with your peers, and work well in cross-functional teams.
Impact you will make in the role:
- Produce high-quality software on schedule
- Extend and optimize current software architecture
- Perform design and code reviews regularly
- Explore and evangelize new software design and architecture
- Challenge, mentor, and learn from your peers
- Experiment in order to continually improve processes and products
Expertise you will bring in:
- 2+ years of experience with enterprise software development and/or distributed SaaS systems
- 2+ years of practical Object Oriented Programming
- 2+ years of software programming for the web
- 2+ years of experience with emerging languages and technologies
- Experience with Angular.js, NodeJS, Golang, Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with DevOps, AWS, and cloud services is a plus
- Experience with microservices, containers, and pipelines is a plus
- Ability to write unit tests required
- Experience with test automation is a plus
- Knowledge of, and experience with, creating and consuming RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of, and experience with, Advanced SQL and NoSQL data stores
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with Git, Jira, Jenkins and other agile tools a plus
- Excellent communication skills across a global cross-functional audience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 4+ years relevant work experience
Location: Raleigh-Durham, NC
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, friendly people, and inspiring work, we have some great benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other benefit plans like 401(k) match
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Kitchen stocked with drinks and snacks
- Health/Wellness: Quarterly chair massages and Wellness Reimbursement
- Career & Personal Development Program – multi-platform
- Regular social events and community give-back
- Ownership is the greatest self-identity at SugarCRM - you are making an impact now
- We are a merit-based company - many opportunities to learn, excel and grow your career
SugarCRM is not sponsoring immigration at this time.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: SugarCRM does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any SugarCRM employee. SugarCRM will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of SugarCRM and will be processed accordingly.