Town of Morrisville, NC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
School Crossing Guard - Parkside Elementary School
at Town of Morrisville, NC
Pay: up to $11/hour
$11 - $
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 2441685
Overall Job Objective
- Under limited supervision; ensures that Parkside Elementary students safely cross streets; and to assist other citizens as needed.
- Examples of Duties
- The responsibilities and essential duties performed on a frequent and recurring basis by an incumbent in the class include the following:
- Direct students safely across streets
- Report incidents or dangerous situations to supervisor
- Give directions and aid citizens as needed
- Aid in traffic control when needed
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Typical Qualifications
- General basic traffic laws and safety procedures
- Ability to work in various weather conditions
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
- Ability to manage children
- Ability to provide quality customer service
- Ability to be alert at all times
- Ability to direct children and traffic
- Ability to exercise mature and alert judgment
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude at all times
- Supplemental Information
- Formal or informal education or training which ensures the ability to read, write, and verbally communicate at a level necessary for successful job performance.
- No experience is required.