TransPerfect Translations International, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at TransPerfect Translations International, inc.
TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
- Manage and lead regional business development activities to drive new revenue
In coordination with Sales Management, identify, qualify, develop, and close sales opportunities
Cold call prospective clients
- Develop prospective clients through several strategies including internet research, trade show lists, referrals, yellow pages, various professional directories and personal investigation
- Foster and close new clients through referrals, cold calling, networking, and other means (tradeshows, regional organizations, etc.)
- Creatively problem solve to improve current new business development strategy
- Negotiate rates and deadlines with prospective and current clients
- Educate prospective and existing clients regarding the translation process, including TransPerfect’s rates, justification for turnaround time and competitors’ information
- Consistently follow up with clients to ensure their satisfaction with delivery, quality and customer service
- Research and understand all industries that TransPerfect markets to including industry leaders, current events and any other pertinent data
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Between 2-4 years of sales experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proven sales life cycle experience - lead generation through business closing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
TransPerfect is the world’s largest provider of language services and technology solutions for global business. From offices in over 90 cities on six continents, TransPerfect offers a full range of services in 170+ languages to clients worldwide. More than 4,000 global organizations employ TransPerfect’s GlobalLink® Product Suite to simplify management of multilingual content. With an unparalleled commitment to quality and client service, TransPerfect is fully ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 certified. TransPerfect has global headquarters in New York, with regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong. For more information, please visit our website at www.transperfect.com.
To learn more about our company culture, please watch our videos below: