TransPerfect Translations International, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at TransPerfect Translations International, inc.
TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
Locations:US-Philadelphia, PA, US-RTP, NC
TransPerfect Trial Interactive (TI) is seeking outstanding and diverse candidates to help our clients operate more effectively in the global marketplace. If you have a sense of urgency, a passion for client service, and a desire to help the world's leading global firms conduct business more effectively, TransPerfect Life Sciences could be the place for you. If you think you have what it takes to join the most enthusiastic and client-focused team in industry, drop us a line. We'd love to hear from you!
The goal of the eClinical Trainer is to successfully train end-users on TI Life Science solutions and help our clients operate more effectively in the global marketplace. The trainer ensures that clients are set-up for success, with confidence and comfortability using the technology. The trainer works with a sense of urgency, a passion for client service, and a desire to help the world’s leading global firms conduct business more effectively.
The primary tasks are providing training and related materials for users (internal and external) working with the TI electronic Trial Master File (eTMF) and Study Start-Up (SSU) products. This role provides both standard and customized training deliverables to clients.
The Junior trainer will show aptitude and ability in the multiple disciplines of training: design, development, deployment, and delivery.
- Responsible for design, development, deployment, and delivery of training for eTMF and SSU applications
- Oversee and directly execute training for new users
- Offer refresher and adhoc trainings for existing users as needed
- Effectively communicate with Project Managers or designee regarding their client’s trainings
- Maintain a broad knowledge of subject material types and processes as applicable to Clinical Trials
- Maintain a broad knowledge of technology tools and developing tools to execute on effective training
- Carry out action plans for improvement, implementation, and monitoring of training
- Create training materials (handouts, job aids, videos, etc.) that support support and enhance user experience
- Develop customized training agendas, as applicable
- Provide upgrade demos to existing users highlighting new features and enhancements
- Collaborate with Clinical Operation team on internal initiatives.
As a Junior Trainer you are a:
- Creative thinker – You are curious and unafraid to ask questions
- Hard worker – You are industrious and diligent in everything you do
- Innovator – You are willing to initiate changes and introduce new ideas
Your experience includes:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in clinical development, e.g., quality management/assurance, project management, clinical trials, regulatory document review / compliance / filing
- At least 1 year of training delivery, design, or development
- Experience working successfully with internal and external partners such as clients; good interpersonal skills
- Experience building and maintaining excellent working relationships across lines in a matrix organization
- Ability to work office-based and remotely
- Able to travel within the US; approximately 10% travel
- Ability to self-initiate and work autonomously with limited input & guidance from management
TransPerfect Life Sciences Solutions has helped life sciences companies conduct clinical development and commercialize products on a global scale. We bring that same level of expertise to our secure, web-based e-clinical solution, Trial Interactive. Trial Interactive enables life sciences companies to streamline the execution and commercialization of global clinical trials and collaborate on partnerships while reducing administrative burdens.
TransPerfect provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
TransPerfect is the world’s largest provider of language services and technology solutions for global business. From offices in over 90 cities on six continents, TransPerfect offers a full range of services in 170+ languages to clients worldwide. More than 4,000 global organizations employ TransPerfect’s GlobalLink® Product Suite to simplify management of multilingual content. With an unparalleled commitment to quality and client service, TransPerfect is fully ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 certified. TransPerfect has global headquarters in New York, with regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong. For more information, please visit our website at www.transperfect.com.
To learn more about our company culture, please watch our videos below: