Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Implementation Project Manager
- # of Openings
As an Implementation Project Manager, you will join our team on a journey to help eliminate barriers for patients, increase their access to medications, and help them receive lifesaving treatments while working in an environment that nurtures you.
Trialcard is seeking a motivated, energetic individual with excellent project management and communication skills for the position of Implementation Project Manager. This individual will be responsible for projects which span organizations and be required to ensure successful implementation. The role will report to the Director of Implementation.
|• Self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt quickly to a complex culture. Exceptional organizational skills required to lead, prioritize and execute multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously to completion. |
• Create project plans, establish/lead team meetings. Communicate project scope, objectives, deliverables, critical success factors to the project team.
• Plan, execute, and close projects according to schedule deadlines, including acquisition of resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants (including off-shore resources).
• Ability to command a group of individuals in a room quickly and assertively while maintaining positive relationships. Possess excellent communication skills to obtain necessary information from a variety of personality types.
• Collaborate with cross-functional team members/system owners to accomplish required tasks and obtain project updates in adherence to timelines and scope.
• Responsible for detecting and escalating issues. Understand issue dependencies, risks, and impacts to project. Drive risk mitigation plans.
• Determine the appropriate frequency, content and delivery mechanism for status reports, analyze the results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Conduct lessons learned and provide recommendations for project process improvement to the team. Integrate appropriate recommendations into the best practices for implementation management.
|• College diploma or university degree in the field of business administration, or information systems and two to five years related work experience.|
• 3+ years’ experience in a project management capacity including all aspects of project creation, project management, risk mitigation, execution and closure.
• Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills. Ability to interact with a diverse team including executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Intermediate analytical, creative problem-solving skills. Intermediate knowledge of application development and software development life cycle concepts.
• Intermediate skill using Word, Visio and Excel and MS Project.
• Basic knowledge of Agile methodology.
• Relevant experience working within the pharmaceutical field a plus.