Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- # of Openings
We are looking for a qualified Payroll Clerk to assist in all activities regarding the payment of employee compensation in the company. You will undertake a variety of tasks such as entering payroll information, calculating wages, reviewing timekeeping information, processing payroll, reviewing/auditing expense reimbursement and managing benefit packages with our payroll software. You will also work directly with employees to help answer questions regarding payroll and investigate and resolve any errors in payroll in a timely manner.
An excellent payroll clerk has great understanding of the concept of confidentiality. You will need to be experienced in entering data with attention to detail and will have good math skills to make the necessary calculations. The ideal candidate will be a thorough professional with good communication abilities.
The goal is to carry out all payroll procedures with speed and accuracy.
- Assist with a semi-monthly payroll for 600+ employees
- Perform daily payroll department operations
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
- Review electronic timecard records for accuracy, communicate discrepancies with managers, resolve the issues, and other adjustments.
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Respond promptly to employee payroll inquiries
- Assist on special projects
- Responsible for auditing and processing expense reports
- Analyze, review, and perform reconciliations of bank accounts
- Analyze, review, and perform reconciliations of general ledger accounts
- Respond to and interact with various business partners; vendors/suppliers inquiries
- High school diploma and/or some college
- 1-3 years of payroll experience
- Ease, flexibility and adaptability to changing work environment
- Self-starter; ability to work independently
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Knowledge of Ascentis HR/Payroll preferred but not required
- Knowledge of NetSuite preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Concur preferred but not required