Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Representative - Insurance Agent Trainee
Knowledgeable. Active Listener.Problem Solver. It's what connects us and we'd liketo connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliverexceptional customer experiences as a Property and Casualty Licensed Agent -Inbound Customer Service with TTEC in Concord, North Carolina.
We help global brandsprovide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and growtheir business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiencesthat are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone.Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC:
As a global company,we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around theworld has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton andrun with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keepingthe status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know howto have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring ustogether to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big ontaking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you'relooking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keepreading
As a TTEC CustomerExperience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
- Highly competitive pay
- Paid property and casualty licenseand product training
- Continuing education credits (CEUs)
- License and renewal fees
- Fun, talented and wittyteammates
- Knowledgeable,encouraging, and present leadership
- Free-spirited,theme-based employee events
- Diverse andcommunity-minded organization
- Career-growth and lotsof learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yesall the competitive pay andbenefits you'd expect
Take your customer service skills tothe next level. We support one of the nation's most respected insuranceproviders whose mission is built to support veterans and theirfamilies. If you have the desire and the motivation, we'll train you tolearn the insurance industry and become a Licensed Property & CasualtyAgent.
You'll earn as you learn with paidtraining, paid license fees and paid continuing education. Once youbecome a licensed agent, you'll be taking inbound calls and other memberinquiries.
On a typical day,you'll:
- Take inbound calls to answer queriesfrom customers
- No cold calling
- Ability to understand the members'life events that may offer sales cues for additional opportunities to meet themember's needs and facility the member's financial security
- Deliver amazing customer experiences
Why You? What You Bring- or will need to be successful:
Being bold, passionateand real. It's what connects us here at TTEC. Does the following describe youas well?
- Desire to train and become an activeProperty and Casualty License Insurance Representative
- 6 months of customer serviceexperience
- Ability to work in a dynamic andchanging environment
- Ability to be empathetic, positiveand upbeat written and verbal communications
- 1-year experience multitasking in aWindows operating system computer environment
- High school graduate or equivalent
Apply Today: We encourage youto visit us at 4601 Corporate Dr. NW Ste 115,
Concord, NC, 28027. Mon - Fri, 9:30 AM - 3 AM, call 980-430-6262or apply online today:
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a militaryspouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready inthe civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects.Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interactwith our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity andadapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. Weare looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Whereinnovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is asimportant as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazingcustomer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
CareerChangers welcome here:
Time to change your career? Whetheryou've spent your career on the admin side as a receptionist, assistant, or in supportroles or you've been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you havethe skills it takes to join our insurance sales and customer service teams.
For more information about TTEC,visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engagein the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in theUnited States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on thelocation and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTECis an Equal Opportunity Employer.