Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supervisor, Learning & Development
- Achieve 100% of training completion goals.
- Manage day-to-day operations, processes, and reporting
- Improve the key success metrics associated with training goals.
- Deliver excellent customer service and communication.
- Develop, coach, support, and evaluate the team.
- Ensure team has tools, systems, and support needed to perform trainings.
- Background in training and/or adult learning
- Strong coaching shills
- Data analysis and reporting skills
- Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
- High customer service orientation
- Working knowledge of database applications such as MS Office(Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Oracle, Kronos, Tandberg or ability to learn technology quickly
- Call center experience
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC (formerly TeleTech), and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC (formerly TeleTech).
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.