Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Renewal Specialist in Raleigh, NC at Vaco
In this exciting role as a Sr. Renewal Specialist, you will be connecting with our global customers within the Security portfolio: Network Security, Endpoint Security and Cloud Security; to renew their subscription-based contracts.
- As a Sr. Renewal Specialist you will work predominantly in a virtual capacity interacting with customers and partners via phone, video and email mediums; therefore, excellent social skills are required.
- Achieve sales objectives including quota and productivity requirements and other key performance indicators as determined by sales management.
- You'll help increase customer renewals through cross sells and up sells based on understanding the customers' landscape and the ability to recommend improved and complementary solutions / products over what they currently use. You will own overall communications, lead quoting and critical issues.
- Collaborate cross functionally (integrated sales, inside sales, channels, delivery, operations, and partners) to build credibility, earn trust and provide a single customer facing solution and view.
- Interpret and utilize SFDC (Salesforce) data to produce an accurate renewal list by customer / partner on a quarterly / annual basis and drive that information into the sales motions.
- You will actively engage with customers and partners on their renewal opportunities 120 days before renewal date.
- Spend > 50% of time in contact with customer; mainly interacting with key decision makers.
- Spend 25% - 50% of time building awareness to assess customers' landscape in an effort to cross sell and up sell.
Strengths You'll Need
- You have 7-10 years of B2B Sales experience in the information technology industry utilizing a CRM (SFDC), specifically in areas such as Network Security, Endpoint Security and Cloud Security.
- You understand basic business mathematics, financial strategies, and performance indicators, and applies that knowledge to client's economic and buying environment.
- You effectively explore interests and options to reach outcomes that gain the agreement and acceptance of customers by using SFDC data to support one's proposal.
- You have experience building effective account plans and communicating them to partners.
- You have a comprehensive knowledge of services portfolio, specifically Advanced Services and Technical Services, which are necessary to be effective in this role.
- You hold a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business or Communications