Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Sales Executive
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
The primary purpose of the Regional Sales Executive is to promote the Valet Living brand within the multifamily industry while generating, developing and closing opportunities in a designated region.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Secure and close prospective clients working with an exclusive base of prospects.
- Maintain client retention and increase revenue of existing clients.
- Rapidly build pipeline through developing relationships using networking via industry associations, email, and other outbound lead generation techniques.
- Manage sales contact requests for our customers and provide follow up on leads.
- Conduct start up orientations to review service objectives and opportunities.
- Weekly and monthly tracking and reporting through CRM database.
- Engage in personal and professional development.
- Experience selling to the Multifamily industry strongly preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years in a business to business outside consultative sales environment.
- Proven track record of consecutively exceeding sales objectives.
- Proven ability to excel in split compensation structures (commission/base).
- Proficiency in CRM and MS Office applications.
- Two year degree, four year preferred.
- Ability to relate to and influence all levels of an organization.
- Valid driver’s license.
Job Related Competencies:
- Persuasiveness/Influence (gains conviction, leverages relationships).
- Problem Solving (consultative).
- Communication skills - oral and written.
- Self management (time management, organizing/planning).
- Interpersonal skills.
- Guardian of the culture (ethics, brand builder, integrity).
- Committed to continuous learning.
Valet Living Benefits:
- Comprehensive group medical, dental and vision plans plus RX coverage.
- Long and short term disability.
- Company paid group life insurance.
- Medical/dependent care spending plan.
- Ability to participate in company 401k plan.
- Generous paid time off for vacation and sick time.
- Company observed holidays.
- Work from home.
- Allowance for business related expenses.
- Career opportunity with a national industry leader.
- Evolving organization with solid market position.
- Environmentally conscious organization.
- Unwavering commitment to excellence.
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.