Veolia North America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Sales Manager
at Veolia North America
Veolia Water Technologies, Inc. Industrial Solutions is a full-service industrial water management company with a focus on a cost effective blend of service, chemistry and equipment technologies. With our balanced process management approach to water-related issues, we are able to create and implement innovative, sustainable, custom water solutions that reduce the overall cost of operation and compliance. Veolia Water Technologies, an industry leader in providing water and wastewater solutions to industrial and municipal customers. Veolia Water Technologies is a Veolia company. Veolia provides water services through public-private partnerships and industrial outsourcing agreements and is comprised of the top water professionals in every corner of the globe. Our parent company, Veolia Environnement (VE), is a world leader in environmental services. VE is based in France and is comprised of four business segments that serve the environmental needs of customers globally: Veolia Water, Veolia Environmental Services, and Veolia Energy.
This position would be responsible for managing a defined geographic area. This would include management of Technical Sales Representative(s). This position is also responsible for maintaining current accounts and growing the area by selling new accounts. This position would be selling Veolia's proprietary line of chemicals that optimise the operation of water treatment and wastewater treatment plant and equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage total account responsibility within the assigned area, this includes accounts that the position owns and accounts of the direct reports to the position.
- Responsible for growth of new accounts.
- Ensure profitability of accounts within assigned area through proper pricing, contract management, and service time.
- Coach assigned Technical Sales Representative(s) within the area to develop both service and sales skills and prepare them for career advancement within the organization.
- Increase sales through targeted, profession sales campaigns to meet annual territory sales and profitability targets.
- Maintain customer base through application of Veolia service standards to ensure controllable account attrition is minimized by building upon internal relationships and developing strong relationships with customers.
- Develop, implement, and provide oversight of Veolia account service standards within the assigned Area account base.
- Establish personal contact/relationship with all current customers in the assigned Area in order to provide account stability in the event of representative turnover or other issues that may jeopardize continuing business.
At Veolia North America, we offer our customers a wide range of environmental solutions and help address their environmental and sustainability challenges. By blending our innovative business model with our employee’s skills in operations, engineering, and technology, we are able to supply our customers with the complete package. Our services encompass three areas: energy, water, and waste. At Veolia, we are more than the world’s leading provider of environmental solutions – we are dedicated to customized, cost-effective solutions that reflect best practices, environmental protection, and a better quality of life!
Veolia is a dynamic and rewarding place to work – our management team values and recognizes the unique talents and potential of all employees. In addition, we offer our employees excellent rewards and a dynamic, professional work environment. We also provide a comprehensive benefit package to our employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, employee matched 401(k) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement plan, paid time off for vacation, sick and personal leave, and much more!
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join the Veolia North America Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Engineering or related field.
- 8 - 10 years of field service and sales experience.
- 3 – 5 years of field service and sales management.
- Proficient in MS Office.
VWS offers you a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with a dynamic work environment. We offer challenging projects and training to ensure you success.