Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mechanical Engineer-In-Training (EIT)
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Full Time
The candidate selected for this position will:
- Work on projects under Project Lead
- Develop design capabilities and perform research related to project design
- Prepare the drawings of designs he/she has originated or from sketches provided by others
- Participate in field teams
- Performs routine design tasks, makes quantity take-offs, and helps prepare estimates as assigned
The candidate should demonstrate:
- Great work ethic
- Strong analytical reasoning skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills for managing communications with peers, colleagues, and clients
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited institution
- Must have passed Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam by start date
- AutoCAD and Revit experience is a plus
- 0-2 years of experience
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States
- Candidate must be eligible to obtain a security clearance
Wiley|Wilson is a full-service architecture-engineering firm, specializing in creating innovative and functional design solutions for our government, institutional, and private-sector clients around the world. Our diverse mix of projects, generous benefits, and focus on professional growth provides a truly unique opportunity for you to elevate your career.
As a 100-percent employee-owned company, our 170+ employees share a stake in our success through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). The ownership model, coupled with our focus on service and engagement, creates a distinct company culture. Wiley|Wilson has offices in Alexandria, Lynchburg, Richmond, VA; Raleigh, NC; and Atlanta, GA.
- EOE/AAP, M/F/Disability/Covered Veteran, Drug Free Workplace