Zensar Technologies Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Zensar Technologies Inc
Job Reference #: ob1h7fwk
- Hands on experience in Build Release management shell, Python, Groovy scripting, Unix System administration, Linux Administration.
- Administration/Maintenance of source control management systems, such as Sub Version (SVN), GIT, Gerrit Repo, GitHub, Bit Bucket.
- Expertise in using build tools like MAVEN and ANT for the building of deployable artifacts such as war & ear from source code.
- Good understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile, scrum, and Waterfall methodologies.
- Expertise in Querying RDBMS such as Oracle and MY SQL by using SQL for Data integrity.
- In-depth understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM).
- Experience in managing and setting up Continuous Integration using tools like Jenkins.
- Experience on Code coverage tools like SonarQube.
- Hands on experience in installing and administrating CI tools like Hudson/Jenkins, Sonarqube, Subversion.
- Experienced in using Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Swarm, Docker Registry, handling Docker images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Good experience in converting build.xml into pom.xml in order to build the applications using MAVEN.
- hands on experience in shell scripting, Unix System administration, Linux Administration, Perl Programming, MYSQL database administration.
- Sound Knowledge of JAVA, PHP, EJB(JSP, Servlets, and JDBC) with back end SQL, MySQL and oracle.
- Worked on all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle. Worked within Windows 2000/ME/XP, Windows NT, MS Office tools, and UNIX environments.
- Proficient with Web Sphere Application Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Eclipse, and Oracle.
- Hands on experience with Adobe life cycle and business processing tools like Oracle RTD.
- Working experience with reporting services like JIRA, REMEDY.