Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Representative, Senior - New Business
at Zscaler, Inc.
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Applications have moved from the data center to the cloud and users are connecting to their workloads from everywhere, but security has remained anchored to the data center. Zscaler is redefining security by moving it out of the data center and into the cloud.
The Zscaler Cloud Security Platform uses software-defined business policies, not appliances, to securely connect the right user to the right application, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler offers two service suites. Zscaler Internet Access™ scans every byte of traffic to ensure that nothing bad comes in and nothing good leaks out. Zscaler Private Access™ offers authorized users secure and fast access to internal applications hosted in the data center or public clouds—without a VPN.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, the Zscaler multi-tenant, distributed security cloud protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss, enabling customers to embrace the agility, speed, and cost containment of the cloud—securely.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will play a key role in driving new business opportunities by qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities in new and existing accounts utilizing appropriate resources necessary to close sales and ensure customer success.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales revenue goals within specified territory
- Generate, develop and manage a pipeline of opportunities sufficient to consistently meet and exceed quarterly quota objectives
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the sales process on defined opportunities including ongoing qualification, demonstration, evaluation, close and implementation. Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Delivery a territory management plan that outlines within a specific territory; coverage plan, target prospects, customer footprint and partner coverage
- Consistently meet sales activity metrics on a weekly basis
- Conduct WebEx demos and manage prospect download trials
- Follow up on all assigned leads to drive sales opportunities in a timely manner
- Update opportunity status in SFDC to ensure accurate forecasting and deal history, for tracking and management reporting
- Uncover additional Zscaler product opportunities through targeted prospecting and install base mining
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activity throughout the sales cycle in Salesforce.com
- Participate in weekly strategy discussions of forecasted opportunities
- Work within the specified hours of assigned territory to maximize productivity
- Gain and maintain product and competitive knowledge utilizing Zscaler resources including, but not limited to organized training, lunch and learns, internal technical contacts and management team
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record as a sales leader including over-achievement of sales revenue goals, accurate pipeline and forecasting management, excellent account management skills, and a strong desire to ensure customer success
- Experience successfully selling into a complex, competitive marketplace
- Exemplary communication skills, coaching skills, and demonstrated good business judgment are required
- A self-starter with a track record of successful experience selling to multiple executive levels within an organization
- Ability to work with a high-energy sales team
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (salesforce.com, MS Office)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area preferred
- 2-4 years carrying revenue quota and full sales cycle ownership.
- Experience selling security, SaaS or software preferred
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.